This was emailed to me…. good read **How you know you’re ready to have a child:* * *Mess Test:* Smear peanut butter on the sofa and curtains. Place a fish stick behind the couch and leave it there all summer.… Continue Reading
some new pictures have been taken with Ethans new toys! LINKÂ click on the picture to see the next!
About 90% of bluetooth dongos will work with the bluetooth stack that comes with SP2 however for the other 10% lets read below : Lets say you just bought a new bluetooh dongo for your computer/laptop and want to use… Continue Reading