Last update to version 7 is listed here
The original post for the deploy-elastic.sh script is here.
- fully tested from 6.x-8.2(will most likely work with future 8.x versions)
- decoupled non stack modes from checking versions so that you can add the secondary components like monitoring/fleet/apm/enterprise-search using different version than the stack version. Just install the stack first then install the secondary components with different versions.
- Secondary versions can not be higher than the stack version.
- This will allow you to test using different versions
- fleet setting is now auto-populated. The script will gather the machines external IP and set it for
Fleet Server hosts,
Elasticsearch hosts, &
Advanced Settingsto set the CA.